Learn how to research, evaluate and select the perfect FP&A software for your finance and business needs
If your business growth, new reporting demands or other factors have you looking for new FP&A software, chances are you've encountered a familiar scene. There's an overwhelming number of software options that all seem to offer the security, power and control you need. What your spreadsheets? Or business adoption?
Purchasing FP&A Software for Dummies takes you through each stage of the purchasing process, how to evaluate and compare vendors and ultimately, how to find your perfect FP&A software.
Download the ebook today for valuable lessons and insights including:
- Discovering the tips, tricks and tactics to make the best decision for your department or organization, like involving end users in the process from day one
- Focusing on the features that matter, differentiating table stake from critical success factors such as ease-of-use, adoption and executive buy-in
- Navigating the vendor landscape by leveraging analyst reports, software review sites, peer recommendations and other resources
- Determining your vendor shortlist based not only on features and benefits, but training and implementation requirements, finance ownership or use cases beyond budgeting
- The top 10 questions to ask all your shortlist software vendors, and more…