Explosive growth driving further investment in customer base.
Vena Solutions, the fastest growing provider of cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) software, announced today that the company is extending its major investment in the people, processes and technology that contribute to customer success. Vena’s investment is driven by customer demand for its unique cloud-based solution that combines native Microsoft Excel® with a centralized, in-memory database and intuitive workflow engine.
“The Cloud economy is bringing customers and their vendors closer together as their interactions shift from transactional to ongoing relationships,” said Steve O’Neil, SVP Product Management & Customer Success at Vena. “This initiative highlights our commitment to building those relationships”.
Closer relationships will help customers get the most value out of their investment in Vena. Vena’s cloud solution delivers a constant stream of enhancements beyond what older, on-premise solutions can offer and Vena’s larger Customer Success team will ensure customers take advantage of these enhancements.
Vena is investing in the following:
- Expansion of the Customer Support team and dedicated Customer Success managers
- A new customer portal that provides a centralized knowledge base and community for our customers
- An e-learning training platform for our Customers and Partners
- Accreditation with NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) to deliver CPE credits with our training programs
- Increased frequency of customer surveys to improve our current product and services offerings
“Our explosive customer growth demands this initiative,” explains Don Mal, CEO of Vena Solutions. “We’ve built great relationships with our current customer base and we need to maintain that as we grow at the fastest rate in the industry.”
The post Vena Solutions Announces Major Investment in Customer Success appeared first on Vena Solutions.